Project Manager – Capital Projects Team
Flinders Chase is a specialist professional services company providing civil engineering, project management and technical services to private and public sector clients across the UK. We use our extensive experience and in-house technical expertise to develop innovative solutions for our clients and deliver complex capital projects. We provide a full range of services from project scoping and funding applications through to the feasibility, design and construction stages to completion. We lead the delivery of several high-profile education capital projects and have a busy highways and transportation team.
- Have a good degree in a construction, engineering, project management or science subject
- Be working towards chartered membership of the RICS, ICE, APM, CIOB (or equivalent)
- Be an excellent communicator, both orally and written
- Have proven project management expertise
- Have a working knowledge of construction contracts (JCT and/or NEC) and some experience of procurement
- Have demonstrable experience of project planning and project controls
- Have strong client management and interpersonal skills
- Have experience of working within and managing multidisciplinary teams
- Ideally have some knowledge or experience in the delivery of education capital and/or public sector capital projects
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Project Manager to join our growing team in Liverpool. As a key member of our team the successful candidate will have excellent opportunities for progression and personalised development support and be able to directly contribute to the company’s business strategy.
You will primarily be working within our Capital Projects team on the delivery of major education capital projects, property strategies and funding applications and report to the Director for Capital Projects. You will be working on projects with some of the UK’s leading designers, contractors and technical specialists.
- Personalised development support to achieve professionally qualified status
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance
- A competitive salary, generous annual leave and a contributory pension
- Reimbursement of a professional institution subscription
- Other benefits including season ticket loans, cycle to work, etc.
To receive further information and an application pack that includes the role and person specifications please email email@example.com or call 0151 556 1985. No agencies please.
Closing Date for Applications is 16:00 on 17 March 2021
Flinders Chase is an Equal Opportunities Employer