Highways & Transportation
Our Lead Director for Highways & Transportation has over twenty years’ of experience in the design and delivery of major highways projects and highways development control. This experience allows us to provide a wide range of services for Private and Public Sector clients. At Flinders Chase, all our staff have a detailed understanding of the statutory and regulatory frameworks that underpin the design of highway networks and the planning requirements for capital projects. The application of this knowledge is combined with a rigorous approach to technical and engineering detail to deliver services that fully meet the needs of our customers.
Our services for Highways and Transportation projects include:
- Highways Design;
- Public Realm Projects;
- Transport Assessments & Statements;
- Junction Assessments (ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig);
- Travel Plans;
- Section 278 Highway Improvement Agreements;
- Section 38 New Highway Agreements;
- Area-Wide Transport & Movement Strategies; and
- Traffic Management Design.